- Hope 4 Utah
- The impact of suicide is far-reching and affects entire communities. When cities, mental health organizations, and schools work together to prevent youth suicide, the entire community is strengthened.
- We speak a common language we are educated to understand warning signs and recognize who is at risk.
- We gain common understanding-we know how to intervene and what to do.
- We have common knowledge-we know how to access resources and where to go for help.
- Working together, there is HOPE that suicide can be prevented.
- What are Hope squads?
- HOPE Squads are the eyes and ears of your school. They are comprised of students who are trained to watch for at-risk students-provide friendship, identify warning signs, and seek help from adults.
Our DMS Hope Squad