Community Council Minutes
- Published: 17 January 2018 17 January 2018
- Hits: 374 374
Community Council Fillmore Elementary School
November 30, 2017
Karilyn Shields brought meeting to order 3:16
Current Budget: Spending so far this year.
- Leader In Me (will be last week in May We have set aside $5,000.00)
- Software: Mobymax $699.00, Dibles $165.75
- Leveled Readers - $39.42 left to use.
- Art - $662.98
Substitute conversation- incentive night and bonus (maybe after 15 days subbing successfully get a bonus). Aides need subs.
- High Ability - money from the district available, K-5, $4044.00
Third grade switch for math- High, Medium, Low. Chose to stay with envision math. Looking to add to Language.
- $11,057.00 left to use = A2A stipend $2,700.00. A software program called Scholastic Readers. Delta uses for Dyad Reading. Check to see if District may be able to fund, if not maybe we should use $1000.00 for this. ESGI $837.00 Read Natural - $690.00. $2,500.00 Software = $3,500.00.
Pro Development will need attention.
Sub initiative $500.00, (Canisha will head this up).
$1,200.00 Tech cart for Chrome books
Professional Development $4,000.00 – May use some for new teacher supply money for manipulatives.
Sub bonus for every______ days =$25.00. Leisa will keep track, $500.00 including sub-night.
Adding Substitute category, A2A, and Professional Development.
$16,860.00 Reading Interventions
$ 7,344.00 Skill Center
$ 6,788.00 Beverly Taylor Sorenson art program and supplies.
$ 5,000.00 Leadership
$ 3,000.00 Professional Development
$ 9,000.00 Teacher Supplies
$ 1,000.00 Leveled Readers
$ 2,500.00 Software
$ 5,000.00 Technology
$ 2,700.00 A2A (Team Leaders)
$ 2,000.00 Substitute night/incentives
Vicki moved to adjourn, Shannon 2nd.