Our mission is to help all students prepare for life’s challenges by providing opportunities, accommodations, and individualized learning experiences.
- All students can learn.
- Teachers, administrators, students, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Student learning should be the primary focus for all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Driver’s Education Information – ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR PERMIT YOU CAN START DRIVING!
1. Register and Pay $40 Registration Fee for the Online Course at this Link https://www.seschools.org/drivers_ed
2. After you complete the course, print out the Completion Certificate.
3. Take the Certificate and pay $100 Driving Fee to the High School and they will arrange a time to complete the required driving.