We appreciate your interest in becoming a substitute for Millard School District. The following items need to be completed in order for your to complete the application process.
After we have received all materials, substitute teacher’s names will go before the Board of Education for approval, and then they will receive a letter from our office indicating that they have been approved and are ready to substitute. An updated substitute list will then be distributed to each school’s principal. All other substitutes (lunch workers, custodians, bus drivers) will just be added to the lists as they don’t need board approval.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Merrie Jo Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 864-1032. She would be happy to assist you.
- Employment Application (PDF)
- W4 Employment Form
- I9 Employment Form
- Copy of your Driver’s License
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Direct Deposit Form (and attach a voided check or savings deposit slip to it)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Form
- Utah Retirement Systems (URS) Ineligibility Form
- Complete the Code of Conduct Training for Professional Boundaries with students and fill out and sign the Completion Form.
- Complete a current background check with the fingerprinting provided by Millard School District ($33.25).
- FOR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS ONLY…..Complete the SubInstructor On-line Training through the STEDI Program with Utah State University ($39.95).